星期二, 6月 13, 2006

Computex Taipei 2006

Computex Taipei is the second largest computer exhibition in the world. This year there are over 1,300 companies attending this show and 2,900 booths in four exhibitions.

Every company shows their latest products or tedchnology. VIIV was the leading role of Intel in computex 2006. I could see VIIV logo, VIIV balloons everywhere. Many Taiwanese manufacturers also revealed their solution for Intel VIIV.
As an end user, I didn't see many disruptive technology. Most of them are old tech. with new applications such as Intel VIIV. I, however, are happy to see that hi-tech are getting more humanity. That's another reason why this companies hired so many show girls to soften the hard shows.

Inevitably, I changed my attention on those show girls because there are not many new tech or products. I joined their promotion shows, tried to grabed these free but maybe not useful gifts threw by these showgirls, and became obedient to say whatever they wanted me to say.

沒有留言:

張貼留言